In M.U.G.E.N, Potpourri was made by Toshio.
DASH Shou Kougeki - F, F + a
DASH Naka Kougeki - F, F + b
DASH Dai Kougeki - F, F + c
Pinchi ATTACK (Jaku) - QCF + a
*Pinchi ATTACK (Naka) - QCF + b
**Pinchi ATTACK (Kyou) - QCF + c
*Kuuchuu Pinchi ATTACK (Jaku) - QCF + a during a jump
Kuuchuu Pinchi ATTACK (Naka) - QCF + b during a jump
Kuuchuu Pinchi ATTACK (Kyou) - QCF + c during a jump
***ARUDERU FANTASY (Jaku) - QCB + a
***ARUDERU FANTASY (Naka) - QCB + b
***ARUDERU FANTASY (Kyou) - QCB + c (if hits, tap +C for extra damage).
Tsuchineko - QCF, QCF + a
Shibu - QCF, QCF + b
Garu - QCF, QCF + c
Unknown name - abc or HCB, F +abc
- Potpourri also appeared in Magical Heroines Plus, however her moves and sprites from Magical Chaser are more accurate to her original anime incarnation.
- Potpourri 's Aruderu Fantasy and Pinchi Attack can be done in air.
- Potpourri can do double jump and wall jump.
- Alongside Kasumin, Potpourri don't have a rival from her anime. Speaking of her rival in the anime, she was Amane, however Dakken never intended to port her to Magical Chaser.
- Potpourri is the only character who don't have a theme song of her own anime. Banana Chips is the intro theme for Anime Shūkan DX! Mi-Pha-Pu, an program which aired other two animes who are unrelated to Fushigi Mahou Fan Fan Pharmacy.